This recipe is from my ‘all it takes is one recipe’ recipe that i just tweaked a little to make a marble cake. All the recipes from this series are mostly the same, but with a new twist every time.
- 225g flour
- 200g sugar
- 2 tsp bakingpowder
- a pish of salt
- 1 dl (100ml) oil
- 2,5 dl (250 ml) vegan Mylk ( i like soy for baking cake)
- 2 tsp vanilla powder or sugar
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp orange juice + zest from 1/4 of an orange
- 1 tbsp flour
- Turn the oven at 180 degrees C
- Then mix all the dry ingredients together except for the cacao, the orange zest and the extra tbsp of flour.
- Mix the wet ingredients together except for the orange juice.
- Mix the two together until its mixed well.
- Take 1/3 of the dough and place it in another bowl and mix in the orange juice, cacao, orange zest and the ekstra flour and mix it together.
- I used a 20×20 cm bakingpan.
- you can cover the inside of the baking pan in vegan butter and flour or like me using bakingpaper insted.
- now you want to add first the white dough and then the cacao dough and the use a fork or knife to make a beautiful pattern but running the fork through the dough.
- Bake the cake for 30-40 minutes.