In case you have no idea what nicecream is, let me just bring you up to date. Nicecream is probably one of the most straightforward and delicious ice creams you can ever make. It is frozen bananas blended, with or without other ingredients, to a mouthwatering, face plant-worthy dish. The best part of this wonder recipe is that you can eat it guilt free!!!! WHAT????…. yes, you can, because it is pretty much just bananas and whatever you bring, to make it even more amazing.
Now let us talk about taste, if you don’t like the taste of banana, don’t sweat it, you can still make it, and have it not taste like banana at all, and I will show you how in this chapter.
As you can see in the pictures, I like to make my ice cream look pretty and play with color and texture, and if you would like more tips on that, I recommend you check out my YouTube channel. The recipes are without the topping, but you can get some ideas from the pictures.
Tip: In the picture, I have added cookie dough and almonds to my nicecream, and eaten it with pancakes and fruit
Serving: 1 person
- 2 Bananas, frozen.
- 1 Scoop of Vanilla flavored Protein Powder.
- ¼ cup Soy milk (or other type of plant milk or coconut water)
- When freezing the bananas, cut them up into 8 pieces, and let them freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Blend everything together until it becomes the texture of a soft ice. If you do not have a powerful blender, then let the bananas rest for 5 minutes on the kitchen counter, before you blend them.
- That’s it! Add your chosen topping and enjoy.
Nutrition facts, the whole recipe, 280g:
295 calories; Total fat: 1.8g (sat. fat: 0.4g, unsat fat: 0.3g, Polyunsat fat: 0.9g) Total Carbs: 37.4g (Sugar: 31.8g, fiber: 3.3g), Protein: 30g