This recipe is from my ‘all it takes is one recipe’. This recipe is pretty much the base for all the other recipes in this category. All the recipes from this series are mostly the same, but with a new twist every time.
Makes around 12-14 cupcakes or 24 mini cupcakes
- 225g flour
- 200g sugar
- 2 tsp bakingpowder
- a pish of salt
- 1 dl (100ml) oil
- 2,5 dl (250 ml) vegan Mylk ( i like soy for baking cake)
- 2 tsp vanilla powder or sugar
- 250g Icing sugar
- 75g vegan butter
- 1-3 tbsp vegan mylk
- Turn the oven at 180 degrees C
- Then mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Mix the wet ingredients together.
- Mix the two together until its mixed well.
- Line the cupcake tin with papercups.
- Fill the cups 2/3 of the cup.
- Bake the cake for 20-30 minutes.
- let them cool
- whisk butter, sugar and 1 tbsp mylk (you can add more if needed), until fluffy.
- add the frosting on the cupcakes top.
Note: you could make this as a whole cake insted of cupcakes.
option: you could add a little freeze dried raspberry to the frosting, for flavor and color