This recipe is from my ‘all it takes is one recipe’ recipe that i just tweaked a little to make these yummy vanilla and coffee cakes. All the recipes from this series are mostly the same, but with a new twist every time.
These I made as part of my ‘i am sorry’ cakes for my hubby for being very late on date night!!!
Makes around 12 cakes or cup cakes (or around 30 mini cupcakes)
- 225g flour
- 200g sugar
- 2 tsp bakingpowder
- a pish of salt
- 1 dl (100ml) oil
- 2,5 dl (250 ml) vegan Mylk ( i like soy for baking cake)
- 2 tsp vanilla powder or sugar
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 250g Icing sugar
- 3 tbsp coffee, how strong a flavor depends on how strong a coffee you use.
- 75g vegn butter
- Turn the oven at 180 degrees C
- Then mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Mix the wet ingredients together.
- Mix the two together until its mixed well.
- i used a flat cake tin cupcake-ish that i greased, but you can also use cupcake tins/cups.
- Fill the cups 2/3 of the cup.
- Bake the cake for 20-30 minutes.
- Add it all to a bowl and whisk it with a handmixer og kitchenmachine undtil it gets fluffy.
- add a little on the top of the cooled cakes.
- optional: add chocolate and chopped nuts.
Note: you could make this as a whole cake insted of cupcakes.