Vegan yoghurt is a product that can be expensive to buy here in Denmark, but it’s crazy easy to make, and you only need 2 ingredients to make it!!! yep, it only takes a little time, but active work is around 5-10 minutes.
Serving: About 1.5 L
- 2 L Soy milk
- 2 tsp Milk acid bacteria/pro-biotic
- Pour the soymilk into a pot, and heat it up until it’s lukewarm, then take the pot of the heat.
- Add in the pro-biotic and whisk it in.
- Put the milk in a big mason jar.
- You want the milk to stay lukewarm a little longer, so wrap up the jar in a towel or blanket, and let it rest until you can see the milk has thickened and has separated some water. This takes around 24 hours, maybe a little longer, depending on how hot or cold it is.
- Now drain the water from the yoghurt. You can use a clean dishtowel or whatever you got, as long as it’s clean. Or very carefully pour the water from the yoghurt!
It will get more sour when you put it in the fridge.
Nutrition facts per. 100g:
58 calories; Total fat: 3.2g (sat. fat: 0.5g, unsat fat: 0.7g, Polyunsat fat: 1.9g) Total Carbs: 3.1g (Sugar: 0.6g, fiber: 0.3g), Protein: 4.1g