Holy everything yummy….. this little square of amazingness tastes like Snickers and are crazy easy to make.
This is by far one of the most dangerous recipes I have ever made because these squares will be gone very very soon!
Serving: 12 squares
Time: 5-10 minutes (+ cooling time)
- 100 ml (1dl) peanut butter
- 100 ml (1dl) syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 500 ml (5dl) popped quinoa
- 50g dark chocolate (i used something called pålægschokolade and are very thing chocolate sheets)
- warm the syrup and peanutbutter in a pot until smooth and a little more liquid.
- Add the salt.
- Add the popped quinoa and mix so everything is covered in the peanut butter mix.
- Place it in a baking tin (20x10cm) with parchment paper or cupcake tins. Press down the mixture until firm.
- If you have chocolate sheets like me place them on top while its warm and let it melt, if not cool down the peanut butter and quinoa mix in the fridge. Melt your chocolate and cover the top and let it cool down until the chocolate is firm again.
* You can use different popped seeds and corn like amaranth, wheat, rye and so on.