Oh yes, I did!!!! This is probably one of the most sinful cakes I have tasted. Why you ask? Because I just can’t stop eating the damn thing, lol.
This cake last maybe 1 day at my house!
- 35 Oreos
- 5 tbsp vegan butter or 7 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups cashews soaked overnight
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 tsp agar agar
- 5 tbsp water.
- Split the Oreos and put the cookie part in a food processor and the white creamy part in a bowl.
- Blend the cookie part of the oreo, take ¼ cup of the now crumbled cookies and set it aside.
- Mix in the vegan butter to the cookie crumbles and blend it again.
- Now add the first layer to around baking tin (mine is around 9 inches). Push it down good so the layer will get even.
- In a blender, add in the white creamy part of the Oreos, cashews, sugar, and milk and blend it to a uniform mass.
- Now place it in a pot, and carefully heat it up.
- Mix the agar agar with the water and whisk it in with the cashew cream, you want it to bubble once and then take it off the heat.
- Add the cashew cream on top of the bottom layer to the baking tin
- Take the cookie crumble you took aside, and with a sieve dust, the top of the cake with a fine layer of the cookie crumbles.
- Leave it in the fridge until it is totally cooled down, at least for 4 hours