Kale is one of my favorite foods! They are crazy healthy, are packed with micronutrients and super yummy!
Kale chips my kids favorite ways to eat them, lol, and they beg me to make them when the kale is ready in our garden.
I have made kale chips with many different kinds of variations of the kale family and they are all amazing!
This is my sour cream and onion kale chips.
- 2 Big handfuls of washed kale
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vinegar or lemon juice
- Turn on your oven at 100 degrees C
- In a bowl mix everything but the kale until smooth.
- Massage the kale with the cashew mix so every piece of kale have a little of the mix on it.
- Cover a baking pan with parchment paper and place one layer of kale chips.
- Bake the chips until they turn crisp.
- Check on them every 5 minutes and after around 7 minutes turn them around if needed.