This recipe is a Christmas recipe here in Denmark, that we love to eat our family. This recipe is my dads that I got to steel and make my own vegan version.
This is kinda like an unhealthy version of a raw cake ball, that is best served cold.
makes 60-70 balls
- 500g rolled oats
- 400g sugar
- 200g vegan butter
- 100g cacao powder
- 100ml coffee
- either almond or rum essence (around 1 tbsp)
- sugar or shredded coconut for rolling the balls in
- Mix all the ingredients together by hand until you get a dough that you can roll into balls.
- Roll the dough into balls and roll them in sugar or shredded coconut.
- Chill them in the fridge.