What is facon?
Well, it is basically vegan bacon. This one is made of rice paper.
It is so easy, to make and taste really good!!!
- 2-3 rice papers
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 3 tbsp water
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- Cut the ricepaper into the size you want, i cut it into bacon size pieces.
- Mix the nooch, paprika, water and soy sauce together.
- Now cover the ricepaper stips in the marinade, not to much marinade though just so its covered.
- Place them on a bakingpan with bakingpaper.
- Bake the facon for 10 minuts or until they are crisp, at 200 degree C
- After the first 5 minuts turn them and bake them for the last 5 minuts.
- Burger buns or sandwich bread
- Tomato slices
- Vegan mayonnaise or a bit of sourcreamPlace your list items here
- Place the ingredients just the way you like it