This recipe is from my ‘all it takes is one recipe’ recipe that i just tweaked a little to make Elderflower cupcakes. All the recipes from this series are mostly the same, but with a new twist every time.
These I made at 3 am, I just got this idea and I had to make them before i could go back to sleep, lol. But they were worth it!
Makes around 12-14 cupcakes (or around 30 mini cupcakes)
- 225g flour
- 200g sugar
- 2 tsp bakingpowder
- a pish of salt
- 1 dl (100ml) oil
- 1 dl elderfower syrup (get the recipe here)
- 1,5 dl (150 ml) vegan Mylk ( i like soy for baking cake)
- 2 tsp vanilla powder or sugar
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Icing sugar
- Hot water
- pink potato powder for color
- Turn the oven at 180 degrees C
- Then mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Mix the wet ingredients together.
- Mix the two together until its mixed well.
- line the cupcake tin with papercups.
- Fill the cups 2/3 of the cup.
- Bake the cake for 20-30 minutes.
- You want to mix the hot water in the sugar a little at the time, until you get a thick and a little runny consistency.
- cover the top of the cooled cupcakes with the frosting.
Note: you could make this as a whole cake insted of cupcakes.