This recipe is from my ‘all it takes is one recipe’ recipe that i just tweaked a little to make chocolate muffins. All the recipes from this series are mostly the same, but with a new twist every time.
Makes around 12-14 muffins
- 200g flour
- 30g cacao
- 200g sugar
- 2 tsp bakingpowder
- a pish of salt
- 1 dl (100ml) oil
- 2,5 dl (250 ml) vegan Mylk ( i like soy for baking cake)
- 2 tsp vanilla powder or sugar
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 50g chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips
- Turn the oven at 180 degrees C
- Then mix all the dry ingredients together and the zest.
- Mix the wet ingredients together.
- Mix the two together until its mixed well.
- line the cupcake tin with papercups.
- Fill the cups 2/3 of the cup.
- Bake the cake for 20-30 minutes.
Note: you could make this as a whole cake insted of cupcakes.