This is such a fun recipe that taste amazing!
Both the color and flavor is coming from a Protein powder called Clean Green Protein from Clean Machine. CGP is one of my favorite protein powders, because it taste really good and it’s easy to bake with, not all protein powders are easy and tastefull to cook with!
This recipe makes 12 cookies
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1/2 cup vegan sugar
- 1 flax egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 scoop Clean Green Protein
- 3/4 cup flour
- 50g vegan chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- Turn on the oven at 170 degrees C
- Whip butter and sugar until a bit fluffy with a handmixer, then add the flax egg and whisk again.
- Add the rest except for the chocolate and mix until you get a uniform mass.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Make 12 balls of the dough and push them flat with your hands.
- Bake them for 10-12 minutes or until they get a bit golden on the sides.