Talk about a favorite dish!!! Chicken Tandoori was one of the first dishes I ever veganized because I am crazy about the flavors! You could use any mock meats, tofu, tempeh or something like jackfruit works really well too.
- 300g / 0.66 pounds mock meats, tofu, tempeh or jack fruit.
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp red chili powder (Kashmiri is the best, but if you can’t get it use a chili powder you like)
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup vegan yogurt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp ginger paste
- 1 ½ tsp garlic paste
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp salt + to taste
- ½ tsp black salt
- 1 tsp mustard
- I a bowl add the mock meat or whatever you have chosen and the ingredients for the 1. Marinade, and mix it well. Cover the bowl and let it rest for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- In another bowl add the ingredients for the second marinade and mix everything well.
- Mix in the second marinade with the first and let it rest for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Turn on your oven at 200 degrees C / 392 degrees F.
- Add the mix to a casserole and bake it for around 25-35 minutes or until the top gets a little crispy.
Eat it with rice, naan bread and Sarson Ka Saag