This recipe is made by Gaia, so you will know it’s yummy and kids friendly!
This is so simple and damn easy to make, and everyone in the family loves it. And seriously you just can’t go wrong with bananas and chocolate, lol.
- 2 bananas
- 50g melted chocolate
- Coconut, chopped nuts or freeze-dried fruits (optional)
- 4 popsicle sticks or whatever you got
- Cut the bananas into 4 pieces
- Put the banana on the popsicle sticks and freeze them for minimum 6 hours.
- Cover the bananas in chocolate and sprinkle with the topping.