The great thing about this salat is that it’s packed with flavor and you can mix the ratios in the recipe and get a slightly different recipe every time.
Serving 8-10 pers
- 250g dry vegan egg noodles ( i used a whole grain noodle) or use veggies noodles
- 1/2 medium red cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 big carrots, finely sliced
- 150g edamame beans shelled
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in thin slices
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut in thin slices
- 5-6 spring onion, chopped
- ½ dl (around ¼ cup) roasted nuts of your choice (I used cashews, almonds and peanuts), chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 dl vegan hoisin sauce
- 1 dl rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sirup or 5-6 dates
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- Cook the noodles as it says in the package.
- Blend the dressing if using dates or just mix it if using sirup, taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix the veggies and noodles with the dressing and top it with spring onion, nuts, seeds and fresh coriander.